The world is becoming more and more digital. We want everyone who uses our solutions or who works with us to feel secure online. Cybersecurity and data protection are therefore of vital importance at TDC NET.
“We seek to promote the right to privacy, and to only use data for clear and transparent purposes.”
Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Affairs, TDC NET
Our work with digital security for TDC NET, and for everyone we have contact with, has been a high priority for several years. We are continuing to work with goals and concrete initiatives to improve digital trust.
What have we achieved?
- We have appointed Data Privacy Managers (DPMs), who are responsible for GDPR compliance.
- Almost all our employees have completed a GDPR course.
- Most employees have completed, and regularly undertake, courses on cybersecurity, where they learn about relevant topics such as general cyber hygiene, risk reduction and social engineering.
What comes next?
- Each employee must complete a GDPR course every 18 months.
- We will continue to advance digital security and regularly implement more initiatives in this area.
Do you want to know more? Download the latest sustainability rapport here
The five paths to sustainability
Digital trust is one of the five focus areas. Click on one of the pages below and read more about the other paths to sustainability.